Why Satisfied Customers Are Your Strongest Brand Influencers
Word-of-mouth advertising is one of the most effective ways to build a loyal audience that loves your brand. But if you want to increase your business sales, you need to utilize your existing customer base for testimonials and reviews and work on building loyal relationships.
What is Customer Satisfaction?
A satisfied customer is someone who loves your products and services. A highly satisfied customer will sing your praises, recommend you to their friends and family, and are more willing to become brand advocates or influencers. Any brand would love to capitalize on such positivity.
Customer satisfaction can also be an indicator of how your business is performing in the market. It can even show your growth potential, as it can reveal how your audience perceives you.
When you become a customer-centric brand, you’re able to build more meaningful relationships with your buyers. You’ll also receive more positive examples of client testimonials and reviews from your customers, which solidifies your position as a trustworthy and high-quality brand.
What are the Benefits of Customer Satisfaction?
When your customer satisfaction metrics are high (i.e., customer lifetime value, customer churn rate, and net promoter score), you’ll start to see the following benefits for your company:
- Revenue Increase: Unhappy customers are less likely to shop at your business. On the other hand, 88% of buyers are willing to pay more for a great customer experience.
- More Brand Buzz: Happy customers don’t have to be asked to promote your brand. In fact, your most satisfied customers can’t help but brag about your company.
- Improved Brand Loyalty: 67% of customers agree that a good reputation will get them to try a product. A lower churn rate and higher retention naturally improve brand loyalty.
- Competitive Advantage: When a company fails to help its customers, your brand can swoop in and take over. Higher satisfaction rates give you a competitive advantage.
- Control the Narrative: Customers will have an opinion of your brand, whether you like it or not. Focusing on customer satisfaction can build a positive reputation.
Asking for customer feedback is the easiest way to know if your customers are satisfied, and there are many ways to get this information. For example, you can send a direct message, create a poll, send a customer satisfaction survey via email, or conduct interviews on Zoom.
How Can You Build a Customer-Focused Brand?
Now that you know how important satisfied customers are for your brand and business, you can take the necessary steps to create a customer-focused strategy. Here’s how you do just that.
Educate Your Customers
You’ll never want your customers to feel frustrated or confused when looking up information about your products or services. To prevent this problem, create an FAQ page that answers common questions and offer plenty of ways to contact you, such as live chat, phone, or email.
Leverage Social Media
Most social media platforms can create questionnaires and live sessions to generate additional feedback. However, a social media listening tool can monitor hashtags and mentions, even if your business is misspelled. If you find anything negative, make sure you address it right away.
Go Above and Beyond
Customers always remember brands that go above and beyond, and you don’t even have to do much to stand out. A simple “thank you” note or a “Happy Birthday” card can keep your startup fresh in your customer’s minds. Personalize each note to make your customers feel special.
When you focus on customer satisfaction, you build a group of loyal influencers who organically spread your business through word-of-mouth. Once you create a customer-focused brand, you’ll receive plenty of benefits, such as an increased ROI, which keeps your company competitive.